RE: 10GE MIB ?

The work on the 10 Gbps Ethernet MIB extensions just started in the IETF
Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB Working Group. There is no MIB proposal
published at this time, but we expect Internet-Drafts to be published in the
next few months. Until then, you are invited to follow and contribute to the
WG work. The e-mail list address is hubmib@xxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Dan