RE: 10GE MIB ?

Dan,

Thanks for your input.

All,

It should be clear to everyone that the IETF will be writing the MIB, not
IEEE P802.3ae. The IETF will support a subset of the functions/features
included in clause 30 (note, a subset could be anything from the null set to
the entire set).

Everyone should be sure that they point their requirements/comments/opinions
to the appropriate forum.

jonathan