Re: Can someone know some 10G's PHY CHIPs?

Jian,
     Conxant has Skyrail 3.125Gbps CMOS chip and Quad 12.5Gbps CMOS quad
chip available now. If you need more information,please contact with
me.
-Taylor

                    jiang.zhou@xxxxxxxxx
                    com.cn                      To:     stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx
                    Sent by:                    cc:
                    owner-stds-802-3-hss        Subject:     Can someone know some 10G's PHY CHIPs?
                    g@xxxxxxxx

                    05/07/2001 08:34 PM

Hi,All:
     I want to know whick 10G's PHY chips can be aviabled by NOW.
Thank you
Jiangzhou