Clause 46: Sequence Ordered Sets

Hello everyone,
   I have some questions regarding the detection of Sequence Ordered Sets
that are transmitted on the XGMII interface.
1)  On the transmit side of the XGMII, are Remote Faults the only type of
faults that can occur and are recognized by the PCS 64B/66B, type 10GBASE-R?
2)  Section 46.3.4 specifies the four-byte Ordered-Sets bit configuration
for LFs and RFs.  What possible type of Sequences can occur in Byte Lane 0?
For RFs?  For LFs?

I would appreciate some clarification regarding these questions,
Thank you,
Jennifer.