Re: Question on the Maximum number of packets per second

Stefan M. Wurster wrote:
with the only problem, that the +/-20ppm capable timing recovery of the
other end will not lock to my +/-100ppm offset data. This is the whole point
of Roy's discussion. We need to resolve this.

The resolution from St. Louis specifically states that the transmitter
shall operate within 20ppm. The receiver tolerance is unchanged at
100ppm.
--
Tim Warland     P.Eng.
Hardware Design Engineer  Broadband Products