RE: [802.3ae] FW: **Formal Announcement WG Recirculation P802.3ae /D3.1, 10 Giga bit Ethernet

Boaz (& ALL),

First, let me add some additional information. Our key objectives are to:
1. Move our effort forward as expeditiously and achieve a high quality
standard.
2. Move our effort forward as expeditiously and achieve a high quality
standard.
3. Move our effort forward as expeditiously and achieve a high quality
standard.

To do this, we need to be concerned with many things. Several that are
particularly important now:
1. Every time we make a technical change, we must recirculate the document.
2. Every time we recirculate the document, we are open to new comments based
on the change(s).
3. We have scheduled one additional recirculation for the WG Ballot coming
out of the July meeting.
4. Any WG recirculations required beyond that will cause a delay from our
schedule.
5. We can count on new technical issues being raised during the sponsor
ballot.
6. It would be irresponsible of us to force any "really big" technical
changes into the sponsor ballot cycle.

Does that help you to decide "the rational thing" to do?

jonathan