[802.3ae] a bit concerned...

Just so everyone in the Task Force is aware, we have had very low volume of
comments submitted so far.  I do have some concern as we contemplate moving
forward to Sponsor ballot.  My primary concern is that of demonstrated 10GbE
interoperability.  Without some level of interoperability work, we may not
have a draft that has been reviewed and debugged as extensively as it needs
to be.  The lack of comments along with the lack of demonstrated product is
of grave concern to me.

Thank you,
Brad