RE: [802.3ae] D3.1 Clause 45 and Clause 48 potential inconsistenc ies

Pat,
I think that in this case the Draft should be written
in a better way. Following this thread, I think that
the term "detect a local fault" is defined in a very
general and not accurate way. And even you admitted
that there is an un-necessary duplication. You may fix
it or not; But the problem is not "misreading the
spec" as you wrote. As a matter of fact, I think it
was read very carefully. I think that you should be
thankful for such comments.

Regards
James