[802.3ae] Interim meeting in September -- Copenhagen -- Hotel cutoff on 8/6/2001

The advanced information for the September 20-21 meeting of IEEE P802.3ae can be found at:
At this time, we cannot anticipate the amount of work that will be generated from the circulation of draft 3.2. We are reserving two full days in the event comment resolution requires. Generally, the agenda will look like:
If you are planning a presentation, please contact me ASAP. Also see the procedure located at: http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/presentproc.html

It would be best if you planned your return flights on Saturday a.m. (assuming you don't live in the Greater European Region).

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets

Chair, IEEE P802.3ae Task Force