[802.3ae] FW: Apparent Inconsistencies in P802.3ae D3.1

I would like to forward to attention of the IEEE 802.3ae editors and SG
members, the following message from one of the contributors to the IETF
Ethernet WIS MIB effort. I hope that you will find the comments on the
issues raised by this message useful.

Regards,

Dan

application/ms-tnef