Re: [802.3ae] FW: Apparent Inconsistencies in P802.3ae D3.1

Dan,

Does the different formats of the G1 contents change the meaning of the G1
contents?  If the different formats of the remote fault messages do not
have different meanings, how would change the notification by the MIB that
a WIS remote fault message had been received?

Thank you,
Roy Bynum