Re: [802.3ae] Draft standard

Brooks,

As our illustrious chair noted in a recent porting to this reflector:

If you are not a member of either 802.3 or 802.3ae and wish to purchase
the
draft, go to http://standards.ieee.org/catalog/olis/index.html and
search
for "802.3ae". You will be presented with a list of available drafts.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

> "Whitford, Brooks" wrote:
>
> Can someone tell me where to get a copy of the latest draft standard?
>
> Microtest Technical Services
> Brooks Whitford, RCDD

Richard Taborek Sr.                     Intel Corporation
XAUI Sherpa                    Intel Communications Group
3101 Jay Street, Suite 110         Optical Products Group
Santa Clara, CA 95054           Santa Clara Design Center
408-496-3423                                     JAY1-101
Cell: 408-832-3957          mailto:rich.taborek@xxxxxxxxx
Fax: 408-486-9783                    http://www.intel.com