|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear member of the IEEE 802.3ae, 10 Gigabit Ethernet community,
We are in the process of deciding whether to hold or cancel the meeting in Copenhagen as scheduled. To help us with this decision, please send me an email with the subject line "COPENHAGEN -- YES" if you are still planning to attend ANY of the IEEE 802.3 Task Force meetings in Copenhagen.
Please respond to me (jonathan@xxxxxxx) directly. You need not respond unless you are planning to attend the meeting. Similar messages are being posted to the IEEE 802.3 and the IEEE 802.3efm, Ethernet in the First Mile reflectors. If you receive multiple messages, please respond to only one.
I respectfully request that we all refrain from using the reflector for commentary on this subject.
We will announce a decision by the end of the day, Wednesday September 12th.