[802.3ae] WIS Test Pattern Error Counts

In 50.3.8 of D3.2 it is indicated that the WIS test pattern checker
shall have the ability to synchronize to the mixed frequency
test pattern and report bit errors detected within the payload
to the Station Management entity.  It then goes on to describe
the Section BIP, Line BIP, and Path Block error counters, but
makes no mention of a Path Bit Error Counter.  Did I miss
something?  The three counters mentioned above will function
without a bit checker through the standard parity bytes.
I didn't see such a counter in 45.2.2 either.

Thanks

Bruce