[802.3ae] ask some questions...

Hi, I will ask some questions and thanks for your helping.
1. Can you tell me where I can find the detailed block
diagram(PCS,WIS,PMA) or data sheets of 10G products?
2.10GBASE-R support a BER objective of 10E-12.
    Does the BER calculation accmplish by "BER monitor" of PCS,
    and how does it work to support a ber of "10E-12"?
3.(1)In the 802.3ae spec.(Draft3.0 March 2001), I have some problems
with the figure 49-13.
    when  ber_cnt exceeds "16" , it indicates a bit error rate>10E-4,
why...?
    this parameter "16" is how to choose?
   (2) the 125us_timer is how to choose?

4. (1)In the 802.3ae spec.(Draft3.0 March 2001), I have some problems
with the figure 49-12.
    sh_cnt: count the number of sync headers checked within the current
"64" block window,
    the parameter "64" is how to choose?
   (2)test_sh: boolean value which is set true when a new sync header is
available for testing and
                    false when TESH_SH state is entered.
      a.  how does it know that the two bits are sync header? does it
use the first two bits of each
           of the 64 block(66bits) window as sync header, right?
      b. if test_sh is false, then do what..?
    (3)It makes me confuse, after "VALID_SH(sh_cnt++)" state, if the
condition is
         "sh_cnt=64 and sh_invaild_cnt>0), then jump to "RESET_CNT" state.
         what is sh_invaild_cnt, I mean in VALID_SH state , "sh_vaild is
true", so what does
         sh_invaild_cnt mean?
    (4) why the lock state macnine is always running, it always jump to
"RESET_CNT" state finally?

sincerely yours,
vincent tsai.