From: Glen W. Miller [mailto:glenmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 6:49 AM
To: stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3ae] (802.3ae) 10GBASE-R PCS test pattern error counts

I am looking for guidance in implementing the 10GBASE-R PCS
test pattern error counter. It is a little unclear as to whether I
should count the individual bits in error, or count blocks in error.
Is there a definition on exactly what the counter counts?

Any help is appreciated.

Glen Miller
Arant Communications