[802.3ae] Vancouver meeting

All,

We are running a bit lighter than expected for our Vancouver interim meeting. I don't think that this is due solely to the fact that some will be already registered at the Fibre Channel venue across the street.

The hotel is still taking reservations at the contract rate, even though the deadline is past. If you booked into a different hotel, please change your reservation. This will be better for you, for the committee at large, and especially for the host.

This meeting is as critical as any we have had to date.

If attendance does not improve significantly, I may not be able to recommend taking a vote to go forward at the conclusion of the meeting.

jonathan