No Subject

I am a student in the University of Athens (Greece) and I would like you to
inform me about the latest safety limits of nonionizing electromagnetic
radiation in several countries all over the world.
I need this information for a project that I am processing at the moment
I would be grateful if you could answer me the soonest possible

I am waiting for your answer and thanking you in advance.

Michael  Papastamatopoulos