RE: [802.3ae] Problem With Draft

Tom:

I know you jest about submitting a comment, but you may find our sleep
deprived editor-in-chief won't find anything funny in the suggestion.  I
hope everyone on the reflector understands such a ballot comment is outside
the scope of the ballot and unnecessary.

I'm sure Brad will investigate the printing problem and provide notice to
the reflector in due time.

As an update to the Task Force, the changes from D4.3 to D5.0 are all
related to normative references.  Some references were missing the
publication year, others the title, etc.  Because these changes would be
considered substantive by RevCom, the recirculation was necessary.

My complements to our edicated members, editors, and IEEE staff for the hard
work that allowed us to keep on schedule for submitting the draft for the
June RevCom meeting.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Intel, EC2-101