[802.3ae] Last Call Expired

Title: Last Call Expired

The WG Last Call period for the three documents related to the 10 GBE updates expired. We have received only editorial comments concerning the WIS MIB, and Mike sent an updated version (-04) to the Internet-Drafts repository.

I intent to forward in the next few days the following three documents to the IESG for consideration as Proposed Standards.

1) Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet-like Interface Types

<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-etherif-mib-v3-01.txt>

2) Definitions of Managed Objects for IEEE 802.3 Medium Attachment Units (MAUs)

<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-mau-mib-v3-01.txt>

3) Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer

<http://www.ietf.cnri.reston.va.us/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-04.txt>

Regards,

Dan