[802.3ae] Standard Board Approval of 802.3ae

With Standard's Board Approval this morning (Geoff thought he would catch me sleeping at 5:45 this morning), the last official step is complete. "Houston, we have a standard. I repeat, we have a standard."

This baby is launched. mission control, launch control, and all the spectators cheer.

Now it is up to you. Make it a success!!!

jonathan

Yes, I have seen Apollo 13th and the date is not lost on me!  :-)