From: owner-stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-stds-802-3-hssg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jonathan Thatcher
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 3:42 AM
To: HSSG Reflector (E-mail)
Subject: [802.3ae] Link to Draft 5.0

At this point in time, the drafts for 802.3ae are still on the private web accessable with the USERID and PASSWORD we have used throughout the project.  As soon as draft 5.0 is available from the IEEE Standards Association (note, this could be very soon), we will forever remove access to the drafts.

Hint.

Do not ask me for the password. I will ignore all requests.

Jonathan