RE: Considerations for > 5 kms.

Jonathan,

Since I started the topic, I will be happy to present three or four
PowerPoint slides to set the framework for the question and invite
minutes of open discussion following it.

For the flow control question, someone who participated in the 802.3x
process will be a very useful contributor to the discussion following my
presentation.

Thanks,
Vipul

Vipul Bhatt