Re: Issues concerning 10GbE speed standards

How would people like the idea of using a new 8B10B code that would require half
the bandwidth of the known IBM's 8B10B code and even less (40% less) than the
scrambled NRZ? Believe it or not, there IS such a code, and will be presented in
the Montreal meeting.

Looking forwards to having your comments there on our proposal, MB810 code...

--
Dae Young