RE: 9.584640 Gbps

Title: RE: 9.584640 Gbps

I think we can start with the two speeds in mind as we do further research, but I'm pretty convinced we need to narrow it down to one speed as soon as possible. I've floated a draft motion to Jonathan and I'll be posting it on the "speed" reflector for general comments.

Walter Thirion
Level One Communications
512-407-2110