RE: HSSG

This is an excellent idea. I would also suggest that since the reflector is
intended for the group at large and is not intended as a mechanism to
broadcast private conversations, the reflector -- in the vast majority of
cases -- should be the only destination in either the "To:" or the "Cc:". If
the audience is the reflector (the 802.3 HSSG), there should be no need to
address any additional names.

jonathan