Re: Proposal for accomodating 10.0000 and 9.58464 line rates

Everett,

Have you examined the payload of the 4 STS-48c's.  After you take out the overhead and stuff bytes, you will have the same payload transfer rate as and OC192C.  Otherwise the mapping of OC48 payloads would not mux properly into OC192 payloads.

Thank you,
Roy Bynum
MCI WorldCom