Interim meeting Room Cutoff and RJ11 to BT Telephone adapters

All,

Just a reminder that the Hotel Reservation Deadline (Room-block Cutoff) for the
IEEE September Interim meeting is today. The interim meeting notice can be found
at the URL:-

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/interims/york.html

In addition I have had a couple of inquiries about telephone adapters for the
UK, to convert from RJ11 to the our local BT connector.

To avoid anybody having any problems in obtaining these parts within the USA we
will be providing a supply of these adapters to attendees of the meetings.

Regards,
     David Law