Presentations for Sept Meeting

Our "hardcopy" preparation at the last two meetings was less than stellar (I
am also culpable).

I would therefore like to request that all presenters either:

1. Have there materials sent to David Law for placement on our web site the
Thursday before the meeting (PDF form; you need it when David?) or
2. Bring 125 paper copies to the meeting.

I fully understand that there will be a variety of opinions on this
procedure. Let's just do it this way for this meeting and we can discuss
what we will require in the future at the meeting (i.e., please don't create
a reflector meeting on this one...).

Thank you,

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher  "jonathan@picolight.com"
Chair IEEE 802.3 High Speed Study Group
Vice President Product Marketing, Picolight Incorporated
4665 Nautilus Court South, Suite 3, Boulder CO 80301
Phone: 303-530-3189 X238; Fax: 303-530-4897