Re: Open Request to Del Hanson and David Cunningham: Link Model for 1 0 Gig Ethernet

Jonathan,

I am not sure what will be in this presentation.  What are you referring to when
you write "link models"?  I will have a presentation that will deal with 10GbE
implementation architectures and support requirements.  Is this the same, or
similar, or something different?

Thank you,
Roy Bynum
MCI WorldCom