Re: Long distance links

Bruce,

Why are you assuming that there is always TCP/IP?  Also, if voice over IP (VOI) is
ever to become reliable, 50ms restoration is a major plus.  Wouldn't your customers
like, and be willing to pay for reliable voice services over their enterprise data
networks, without the need for ATM?

Thank you
Roy Bynum
MCI WorldCom