Re: Hari and train-up sequences

Pat,

Not at all. I've been pushing  multi-level signaling scheme for 10 GbE since
March. There are a number of presentation out there. I suggest working backwards
starting with the Kauai meeting. Here are the two best links for info:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10G_study/public/nov99/taborek_2_1199.pdf
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/tutorial/july99/mastut.pdf