RE: Hari and train-up sequences

I need some clarification here.  Are you proposing a link initialization for
the Hari?  If so, are you also proposing a link initialization for the local
device to link partner connection?  If you're proposing both, then are you
proposing to have 3 stages of link initialization?  If so, I believe that
this may add more complexity than we need to deal with.

Cheers,
Brad