RE: ExploreZip.worm type virus!

Since I received this virus, and my checker did not detect it, there is
a possibility that some of you may have received it from me as well.

My system has been cleaned up... more than I wish at this point. All of
the doc, ppt, and xls files on the disk were wiped off. Fortunately, I
have a backup from just a few weeks ago.

Regards,

Dan Dove
___________     _________________________________________________________
_________    _/    ___________  Daniel Dove         Principal Engineer __