HARI feelings

Ed,

Aren't we overdoing it a bit here in our reactions?
There is no need to include emotional and rhetorical
arguments.  It seems to me Mr. Bynum has a legitimate
technical thread which deserves some consideration.

The politics of how and why we are here today I find
a less than compelling read.  If someone wants to go on
about it, I suppose the rest of us can ignore the history,
and focus on the technical debate.  I hope I am right in
assuming no harm was intended by anyone.

Respectfully,

Pat Gilliland
patgil@methode.com