Presenter Preparations for Texas Meeting

To all potential presenters, please remember the following:

1. You should e-mail me (at the address below, not my old Picolight address)
the following information on or before Wednesday (1/12/00):
1a. Name of presenter
1b. Title of presentation
1c. Requested time
1d. Topic (brief description)

If this (1) is not accomplished by 1/12/00, you will be allowed to present
after all other business is accomplished (you can only assume that time and
committee members will remain  :-).

2. You should have your PDF-format presentation sent to David Law for
publication on the web site by next Wednesday (1/12/00).
2a. David's address: david_law@3mail.3com.com
2b. Put the words "802.3ae Presentation" along with your name into the
Subject line to help David work with these.

If this (2) is not accomplished by 1/12/00, you will need to be bring hard
copy to the meeting for each member of the committee. Bring 130 copies.
Baring this, you will not be able to present.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher, Gigabit Evangelist
Chair, IEEE 802.3 High Speed Study Group (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Director of Engineering, World Wide Packets
PO BOX 141719, Suite B; 12720 E. Nora, Spokane, WA 99214
509-242-9000 X228; Fax 509-242-900; jonathan@worldwidepackets.com