Re: HSSG PHY Spreadsheet

Stefan,

My suggested additions and corrections to the HSSG PHY Spreadsheet:

- Row 8wavelength-WWDM SW, Column Contact People, "Ken of Blaze" should be Ken
Herrity
- Row PAM5 Serial LW, Column New MMF 50um, Table cell value should be 500m
  (Note: All PAM5 distances assume equalization per agazzi_1_0100.pdf)
- Row PAM5 Serial SW, Column New MMF 50um, Table cell value should be 2km
  (Note: 2km is assumed to be the longest installed MMF distance)
- Row 12-Ch VCSEL SW, Column Contact People, Name should be Mark Donhowe
- Row 4-Ch VCSEL SW, Column Contact People, Name should be Mark Donhowe
- Row 2wavelength-WDM PAM5 SW, Column New MMF 50um, Table cell value should be
2km
- Row 2wavelength-WDM PAM5 SW, Column Contact People, Name should be Rich
Taborek

Best Regards,
Rich

--

Vipul Bhatt wrote:

> Stefan,
>
> Thanks for taking the notes. One correction. I am the contact person
> for items 15 through 19. By mistake, you have me listed for items 14
> thru 18.
>
> Regards,
> Vipul
>
> vipul.bhatt@finisar.com
> (408)548-0813

                                      !-- NEW!
Richard Taborek Sr.         Tel: 408-845-6102 or 408-370-9233
Chief Technology Officer                   Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                         Fax: 408-845-6114 <-!New!
2500-5 Augustine Dr.            Email: rtaborek@earthlink.net
Santa Clara, CA 95054          Alt email: rtaborek@qedinc.com