Re: Open Reflector

Excuse me folks.
The purpose of the HSSG reflector is 10 Gig Ethernet...NOT the disuccion of
standards reflector procedures.
My last message requested that any further discussion on this topic be
directed to me and NOT to the reflector.

To continue this thread on this reflector just adds support for my point.

If you wish to communicate with me on this matter please do so privately.
If you wish me to open a reflector for discussing procedures communicate
that to me privately and I will give it appropriate consideration in an
appropriate manner.

And now back to 10Gig technical issues here please.

Geoff
|=========================================|
| Geoffrey O. Thompson                    |
| Chair IEEE 802.3                        |
| Nortel Networks, Inc.  M/S SC5-02       |
| 4401 Great America Parkway              |
| P. O. Box 58185                         |
| Santa Clara, CA 95052-8185  USA         |
| Phone: +1 408 495 1339                  |
| Fax:   +1 408 495 5615                  |
| E-Mail: gthompso@nortelnetworks.com     |
| Please see the IEEE 802.3 web page at   |
 http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/index.html