RE: 64/66 control code mapping

Ben,

You are correct that it necessary for us to transpose the 64/66 proposal to
indicate a direct mapping from the XGMII. In my brief review of the code, it
appears to be a fairly direct mapping from XAUI, which appears to be a
fairly direct mapping of the proposed XGMII. I therefore see a fairly
direction mapping from XGMII to 64/66.

Rich,

Do you see any reason why we can't have this complete going into the May
meeting?

jonathan