FW: Preparations and expectations for the May 802.3ae Meeting -->>> Problems with attachments

I have had a couple of people tell me that they can't read the attachment to
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10G_study/email/msg01963.html

There was no intentional attachment to said message.

I don't know where it came from or why it is there. It didn't show up on the
copy I received from the reflector. If you look at the reflector archive
(URL above), you will see an attach at the end.

My I/S department is looking into this. Mostly I see so far are bewildered
looks.

If anyone has an idea, please let me know.

My apologies for any inconvenience.

jonathan

application/ms-tnef