RE: PAM-5 fairy tale

That's not the Rich I know. The Rich I know would have something
with a 400-something cubic inch V8 that would either power its
way thru the water or just jump the darn thing. Certainly not
"small and stylish"!

(One cannot help but note, however, that Native Americans
were quite capable of crossing the Mississippi in bark canoes
by going with the current and not fighting it - so much for metaphors...;-)

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled technical discussion... - j

jeff stai, QLogic corp.
26600 laguna hills drive, aliso viejo, ca 92656
949-389-6238vm, 949-389-6121fx
j_stai@qlc.com  http://www.qlc.com/