Re: XGMII a/k/r

Brad,

I think this meeting should be close to your birthday again.
I'll treat you to an entire evening of Guiness or Scotch,
whichever you prefer.

I still don't agree with your idea and I'd like to understand
more about why you think it is required. I still feel like it
is a solution looking for a problem. If you could possibly
ignore the nasty tone of my previous message, I would still
appreciate a response.

Ben

"Booth, Bradley" wrote:

> Ben,
>
> Buy me a Guiness, and we'll call it even. :-)
>
> Brad

Benjamin Brown
Router Products Division
Nortel Networks