Requests for Presentation Time Due Tomorrow / Expectations for May Meeting (revisited)

For those wishing to request time for presentation at next weeks meeting, might I remind you of the following policies:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/presentproc.html

I would also like to remind everyone of the following note from me regarding the plans/goals/objectives for the May meeting:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/10G_study/email/msg01963.html
(you remember this one, right? the note that shouldn't have had an attachment  :-).

A partial quote from said note:
"May is a time to critically review those proposals that are going to be presented at the July meeting. "

Hope you all have a great trip to Ottawa. Don't forget your passport.

jonathan

Jonathan Thatcher,
Chair, IEEE 802.3ae (10 Gigabit Ethernet)
Principal Engineer, World Wide Packets
PO BOX 141719, Suite B; 12720 E. Nora, Spokane, WA 99214
509-242-9000 X228; Fax 509-242-9001; jonathan@worldwidepackets.com