RE: PMD discussion

Jack, et al,

I could almost live with the list you have below, however, I thought Mr.
Tolley mentioned the importance of the embedded base(62.5um) up to 300m. If
this is the case, I would change the WDM from the 850 to 1310 window. The
only issue is cost between the two WDM solutions and I am sure there is a
difference, but by how much?

Also, systems folks need to tell us what their threshold of pain is for
delta differences in cost. Is it 10%, 15%, 20% or 25%(0% is not an option,
sorry). This could make our decision easier.

Regards,
Ed