Re: Nomenclature update

Seto,

It almost works.

The structure of the cable does not matter as much as the
number of cables. In 1000BASE-T there is 1 UTP cable (with 4
pairs inside, but that won't bother the users). Now we have
both serial and WDM over 1 fiber-pair. (Funny how this works
differently for fiber.)

I like the proposed names but we should adopt them only for
the right reasons.

    Erik.

--
* Erik van Oosten