Re: Rate Control & far-end WIS (Re: PMD discussion)

[Date: 06/04/2000  From Seto]

Hello Roy-san,

I hope you understand that what I (and Ishida-san I believe) am suggesting is
 not XAUI as an optical extention.  XAUI is a copper extention as is.

Seto

> Ishida,
>
> It was my understanding that XAUI was to be a copper extension, not an
optical PHY.  That was part of a major argument for several

@nserial.com>; <praveen@vitesse.com>