Re: 20 ppm clock tolerance for WIS

Howard

When you compared the the two clock sources did the +/-20 oscillator met over the
temperature (0-70 deg. C) and 10 years of life.  I have noticed the price of the +/-20ppm
oscillators varies significantly if you can limit your temperature range and don't require
10 years absolute accuracy.

Thanks,

Ali Ghiasi
Sun Microsystems