664b/66b frame alignment in SONET payload

Gentlepeople:

	Maybe I am missing something here but I think this is a non-problem.

	I envision a series of repeating STS-N frames with their
encapsulated
SPEs as one continuous repeating structure. In other words, after extracting
th ubiquitous Transport and Path Overhead there is no wrap around from one
SPE to another! The N+1 th SPE follows the Nth SPE in the same manor that
the N+1 th row follows the Nth. This is especially useful when floating SPE
mode
is used with payload pointers.

Inherited A Sonet Problem.
(Thomas Dineen)