64B66B bit ordering

Rick Walker,

The picture on the slide titled "Bit ordering sequence" appears
to show the creation of a single 64-bit word from 2 consecutive
32-bits words from the MAC (or RS). From this picture, it appears
that the first word fills bytes 3 thru 0 and the second word fills
bytes 7 thru 4. I would read this as the first word filling bits
31:0 and the second word filling bits 63:32. This doesn't account
for the control bits but I think we can ignore them for now.

Your definition of tx_tobe_coded describes "the most recently
received TXD word in the 35:0 bit locations" (this does include
the control bits).

These definitions appear to be in conflict. Could you please
clarify this?

Thanks,
Ben

Benjamin Brown