5 pmd spread sheet

While my spreadsheet is slowly working its way to David Law, I would like to
let everyone know that if you would like to learn more about the change to
the Beta calculation you should see:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3/ae/public/mar00/pepeljugoski_1_0300.pdf
I was definitely remiss in not providing this reference in the first email.
Petar presented the results of some detailed simulations and then
recommended changes to the spreadsheet.  One of his changes, k=0.5, has
already been incorporated.  I have just incorporated one more of his
suggestions.  I referenced Paul's paper because it is the one that presents
the 850 serial specifications.

Rob
Robert Marsland
Focused Research, Inc. (a New Focus company)
555 Science Dr.
Madison, WI 53711
(608) 238 2455
(608) 238 2656 FAX